Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 16, 2012

Dear Mom,

Well this week has been good. We have found some good people to teach and we are just working hard. It's the last week of the transfers so it will probably be a long week. But I'm loving it. The language is coming along good. It was rough this week. I spoke a lot of English with the new American. He is sick. But we are just working hard. We will see if I get transferred.

Um well spiritual experiences idk any but I will tell you like I told Tessa. That this work is really hard, it is just so tiring, but at the end of the day it’s so rewarding! I just love knowing I’m where I’m supposed to be. But i don’t have my camera with me this week , so I will send the pictures next week. It sounds like you guys are really busy with everything and I’ts cold. Well I’m starting to eat more that’s a good thing. I eat in the mornings now. Idk what else to really say I’m sorry my email is just terrible. Well next week I’ll know if I’m transferred or not on p day. So I’ll let you know.

Love you guys and have a good week!

Elder Pellegrini

No comments:

Post a Comment