Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's getting hot! October 31st!

Dear family,

(Questions from Mom in parentheses)(Do you think you'll still be in Campos for Christmas?) I don't know, it will be the start of a new transfer and i wont have a trainer anymore so idk but probably i will still be in Campos. (How is the work going?) The work is really hard we don't teach very many lessons and we really only teach progressing investigators and those numbers don't get passed on to the mission. So the zone leaders look at us and think were not doing any work when we really are. It sucks.

Oh, before I forget, why didn't Dad email me this week? Yes I will send pictures of my apartment next week promise. Elder Hansen is doing good. He is working so hard you wouldn't think he was going home in 2 transfers. Um the language is pretty difficult, but it's alright. I went on a division with a Brazilian this week, which was way cool. He is so funny and short. But we could communicate pretty well so that's cool. (How do you pronounce your Mission President's name?)You pronounce his name Ah ra ooh ju, but this last ju is like a shoe mixed with a jew. It's the only thing I could think of to explain it, sorry. It's hard communicating ya but it's alright. His (the mission president's) weekly emails are in all Portuguese so I have to ask Elder Hansen what's going on. Elder Santos Sousa during our division had to call him (the mission president), I told him, hey tell him (the mission president) I love him. He did (Elder Sousa)and then the next day he (the mission president) called Elder Hansen for something. Before he hung up he was like "hey tell Elder Pellegrini I love him... o and I love you too, Elder Hansen". haha.

Yes please send two copies of the Ensign for us. We are excited for it and the Liahona special Book of Mormon edition. I don't know if you can even do that, but if you can. (Do you have a CD player) No I don't have a CD player, but I can get one, and my speakers broke too ha. It sucked. Oh and my pants ripped and a button fell off the back pocket and they're my favorite pants. Looks like I'm going to get good at sewing haha. Oh and I would love the CD's of conference please. I love you guys.

So this week has been long and hot and disappointing. We aren't really getting anywhere with our investigators right now, which sucks. But all we can do is pray and have faith that the Lord is going to help us be able to touch their hearts.

So I was the hottest I've ever been this week. Ever in my entire life! It's getting into summer here and it's just getting hot! You have to ask for water at every house or else you will die. Elder Hansen took a lady's hose from her to use on his head. it was hilarious, but his head was dry in like 2 seconds. Well it's a new transfer 1 down 15 to go haha not counting. eu te amo meu familia. Have a great week and I will talk to you next week.

Elder Pellegrini

No comments:

Post a Comment