Well, last P-Day at the MTC. It is pretty crazy, but I’m excited to be out of here. Well you asked some questions so here are the answers:
1. Elder Tanner is pretty cool. He is a really fast learner, unlike me. So I’m struggling, but it’s OK. We are finally getting good at teaching together and now in 6 days we won’t be together anymore.
2. The people in my district are:
a. Elder Furrows - Roberts, Idaho
b. Elder Brown - Salt Lake City
c. Elder Tanner - Seattle
d. Elder Litchfeild - Oregon
e. Elder Hill - Bayside, California
3. I leave on Tuesday, sometime in the morning. I find it out on Monday in an all Portuguese meeting. So we will see how that goes. Oh, also I don’t want to get mine or your hopes up or anything, but you might be receiving a call from me early Monday morning.
4. I play volleyball everyday I dominate it pretty much.
5. (What do you do on P-Day?) We go to the temple, we go to the candy store, we go to the post office, that’s about it.
6. My branch president is President Woffinden. He is from Orange County and he is pretty cool. He is on his 3 year of a 2 year mission call (mom note: I wonder if that is the 2nd year of a 3 year mission call).
7. I really like the people who left 2 weeks ago that’s where Elder Clive was and he is super cool. He goes to BYU. But I also like the district who got here right after us, they are awesome.
8. What I would like is a journal just like the one i have now for notes and stuff during like firesides, and a flash drive to put all my pictures on just in case my camera gets stolen, and candy, oh, and my fake wallet please. I don’t really need anything idk.
Oh will you guys go to missionties and change my address to the Vitoria place and please send me some letters, cause I really do love to hear from you guys. I haven’t heard from you guys in 2 weeks, it was pretty rough. (Matt is answering questions from a letter I sent him this week – I think they lose track of time in the MTC), but i love to hear from Lecia and KC. Sorry I haven’t had time to write back. But I will soon and please keep sending them, I love to hear from you. But mom, will you send me those pictures of everyone the day I left for the MTC with Landon and Lecia and all those. I think you can do it through mission ties. Please pray for me a lot, I need it. I have prayed so much here. I love you guys so much. I miss you, but I know I need to be here. I know I’ve been called by a prophet of God, and I know God has me here right now for a reason and that is to teach the gospel. Oh, I finished the Book of Mormon this week, it was good. I have been praying a lot and I’m excited to go to the field. I love you guys. Stay safe please and remember to pray!